Basic Elements Academy
My family instilled a strong work ethic in me at an early age. While they were incredibly encouraging, they consistently reminded me that no one could truly get anywhere in life without determination and hard work. After adopting this as my own mantra, I have come to believe that with passion, goals, a smile, and a positive attitude anything is possible when you put your mind to it. This philosophy to never give up on my dream is what has allowed Basic Elements Academy to become an educational leader in elementary development. The word “impossible” does not exist in my vocabulary. Instead, I like to think I can make the imaginable – possible.
Our students will be a part of our educational family the moment they step through our doors. Basic Elements Academy wants your child to feel “at home,” become energized from learning, have fun while being in a secured, enriched environment.
It is a privilege for allowing us to be your child’s educational provider for the start of their developmental journey.
Owner and Director
Who We Are
Basic Elements Academy is a family owned and operated organization with a passion for teaching and growing young minds. Together, the family has 85+ years of combined professional expertise in the fields of education, administration, finance, and business. We have strived to create a premier facility unlike anything currently offered in the Temecula and Murrieta areas, providing our students the latest technologies, safety precautions, and educational advancements.
What We Do
Our program includes:
- California Elementary Credentialed teachers provide homework assistance, tutoring services, and creative learning plans
- STEAM Enrichment Programs offered in age-appropriate settings
- State-of-the-art biometric fingerprint security system
- Creative Art Studio
- Gymnasium where students can Specialized classes offered
- School Break Program Services
- Monthly in-school student events
- Summer Camp with field trips
- Transportation to and from school available at our selected Temecula Valley Unified Schools
- Parents can create their own program package to best fit their lifestyle
- Professional Behavioral Therapist and Certified Therapy Dogs
Students enrolled must be five (5) years old and currently enrolled in Kindergarten. Our tutoring room placement is based on your child’s current grade. All room rotations will occur at the start of a new school year according to the Temecula Valley Unified School District calendar.